Our Sugar-free Blueberry Ripple Frozen Yoghurt is a perfect treat for the family and you.
We love this as the secret olive oil ingredient helps with getting a good dose of healthy fats into us. Making this a fab low carb and keto treat.
This sugar-free dessert has only 5 ingredients and is unbelievably easy to whizz together.
Sugar-free Blueberry Ripple Frozen Yoghurt
- 1 egg organic, free range
- 300 ml creamy natural yoghurt organic
- 100 ml light olive oil cold pressed
- 200 g blueberries organic
- 1-4 tbs honey if using
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a jug blender until a smoothie consistency.
- Pour mix into your chosen moulds. We usually use lolly pop moulds for our children but are trying out these ice cream bar moulds here.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until frozen.
- Defrost and serve.