Vanilla Almond Keto Biscuits
A light and fluffy biscuit with a crunch!
Serves: 8-10 biscuits
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- ⅔ Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 5 tablespoons of butter, cut into cubes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey (add more or less as preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400F / 200c.
- Line a baking sheet with grease-proof paper or use silicone sheets.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter (this can be warmed slightly to soften) to the dry ingredients and mix until coarse.
- Add the eggs slowly while mixing to combine, along with the remaining ingredients.
- Shape into biscuits, by forming equal balls then pressing flat onto your baking sheets 5cm apart. sprinkle with flour if the
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool and then enjoy!