This Almond Flour Bread tastes great on its own, for a sandwich or toasted. Bets of all it only has a few ingredients and is prepared in only minutes, no kneading or proofing needed.It doesn’t crumble, has a lovely flavour and is stacked with goodness. Enjoy with lashings of grass-fed butter, with your favourite nut butter or topped with sliced avocado.
Servings 12 slices
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs ground white chia seeds
- 2 tbs ground golden flax seeds
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- Blend all ingredients together in a bullet type of with a hand blender.Pour into a small loaf pan (7.5" x 3.5″) lined with grease proof paper and smooth the top so level.Bake at 160C (320F) degrees for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked throughout. Check by pushing a skewer through the centre, it is cooked when their is no wet mix on the skewer.Allow to cool before slicing.
When trying to cut down on sugars, including starchy carbohydrates that convert into sugar, people often mention bread as the food that they find hard to cut out. No grain breads such as this Gluten Free Chia Seed Bread make the transition from relying on starch carbohydrates much easier.