Almond Bread This Almond Flour Bread tastes great on its own, for a sandwich or toasted. …
Savoury sweet potato and bacon muffins
A delicious golden coloured savoury muffin. A perfect autumn day treat to enjoy warm with lashings of melted butter or to accompany a bowl of piping hot homemade soup.
Servings 16 portions
- 100 grams butter organic
- 1.5 cups mashed sweet potato
- 1.5 cups almond or coconut flour
- 3 eggs free range organic
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp ground golden linseeds
- 6 rashers streaky bacon organic nitrate free
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Bake the bacon rashers and leave to cool, then cut into 5cm squares.Preheat the oven to 160 degreesMelt butter over water gentlyMix into the butter the sweet potato, almond flour.Add the eggs and remaining ingredients and mix well.Spoon 1.5 tablespoons of the mix into silicone moulds or pre-greased muffin moulds.Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and firm.Enjoy as a snack with butter or with your favourite homemade soup.